Friday, March 03, 2006

Nixon Web Design



Nixon Web Design is home based, locally in Gresham Oregon. Being a home based business has it's advantages such as having very little to no overhead costs. This allows me to lower my prices beating other designers by hundreds usually thousands of dollars. Establishing a good working relationship has been very easy for me. I'm very hones and upfront. I don't include fine print, hidden charges or anything of that nature. My designs are nothing like what you'll find from anyone else.

I challenge potential clients to get at least two other quotes from the competition before you meet with me. I will be the lowest priced highest quality designer I guarantee . I'm not worried about competition, other designers are either way to overpriced, lacking talent or try to pawn off templates as their designs.... I like to express my artistic talents through my designs.

Learn more HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home